Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One More Reason to go Amish

Logic boards are for chumps, anyways! Hey friends, it's been a while, and I am writing from a rather grimy looking rental computer that has allegedly made the rounds on the DJ circuit, and so I'm likely clacking away through layers of vodka, Red Bull, and sweat, but I soldier on.

I hope your New Years treated you spectacularly well and that you weren't quite so immobilizingly hung over as I was the next morning. I have returned to school to start an 8-month work term as a media educator, working with secondary school students in workshops to raise awareness of media issues, and I cannot wait to get going on it. I couldn't create a more perfect job for myself if I tried.

I just wanted to update a bit, seeing as how I've been quite absent for a while, and leave you with a couple things that might make you smile, such as my new favorite podcast, Popcorn Mafia, an utterly insane hour-and-something program filled with curse words and off-colour jokes, reviewing the newest films in theatres. It's a riot, and you should definitely check it out here and follow them on twitter at popcornmafia. You won't regret it.

Other than that, the sun is shining, the skies are blue, and there's a new decade yawning out before us. Let's make the best of it!

1 comment:

esther said...

Oh... I thought it said "my new favourite Christmas gift, Popcorn Mafia" for some reason. I have no idea what that may be but it was an exciting notion. I will check out the podcast!