Monday, July 28, 2008

Proof

I've finally done it- I've found proof that somewhere between Perez Hilton, FOX online and that monkey who pees in his mouth, there's wonderful things to be found out there on the Interweb! I thought I'd post a few of my favorite videos from YouTube as irrefutable evidence that, on occasion, the prophecy of Web 2.0 is fulfilled. Full credit to the owners of the videos.

Julia Nunes (AKA Jaaaaaaa)- Balloons

Lauren O'Connell (AKA LaurenOC12)- Tangled Up Kites


Terra Naomi (AKA....terranaomi)- Santeria (Cover of Sublime)

That's just a taste of some really, really good stuff that I've found. It's kind of astounding and really wicked cool to me that finally, people with genuine talent have a chance to make themselves famous on their own terms, almost totally independent of the traditional record label famehunting cycle. So cool. Go find some new music in YouTube and send the link around. 

Julia Nunes


Terra Naomi

No comments: